Friday, February 26, 2010

Strollers and diaper bags.

We have started looking at our options. It is ridiculous how the options are endless. 6 months seems so far away but it will come sooner than we think I’m sure. May as well get started on decisions!

Here is a stroller we really like. It would work for boy or girl. My question is…is it worth spending more money on a stroller? If we buy a nicer one, will it hold up well or is it dumb to spend the extra money? I plan on going for lots of walks around the lake that is a few blocks from our house. So I definitely need something that will be good for 3 mile walks every day.



Next, the diaper bag… Apparently Petunia Pickle Bottom is the way to go these days. If you want a chic, super handy, practical bag that is. Here is one that I love. Cute, huh? Someone made a good point; I won’t be carrying a purse so I may as well get a really cute diaper bag. True, true!


Happy Weekend All!

No comments:

Post a Comment