I have always heard that you seem to have strange dreams when you are pregnant. This is very true! I have had two strange dreams regarding having the baby.
First dream- A little background first. I really wanted a Snuggie and Loren surprised me and bought me a pink one. I was really excited about it. That night I had a dream that I had a baby girl. Right after I delivered the doctor immediately took her and put her on a chair across the room and wrapped her in my pink Snuggie! We didn't even get to look at her, but it didn't seem to bother us. Really?! I know I like the snuggie but I had a dream about it?? For some reason we were distracted and didn't even pay attention to the baby! Loren was more worried about me and I was only worried about the snuggie getting dirty! Random...
Second dream-this was just last night. This dream I was in labor. The doctor told me we were having twins!! I was shocked (rightfully so). I kept telling her, no that can't be, we only heard one heart beating, only saw one baby in there and we are not prepared for two! The doctor told me that they miss this detail more often than you think and just acted like it was so normal. Wouldn't that be a surprise, if that were true!
So, to our sweet baby:
I promise we will pay attention to you when you are born and I will not have my snuggie at the hospital. Since it is pink, maybe it's a sign you are a girl?! Who knows? We will love you and will not ignore you. Secondly, I am glad you will be the only one:)
Your blog is fun and I like it :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!