Things that make me lose my marbles:
-dog poo (always gross but even more so)
-the bathroom at work
-onions
-coffee (I normally LOVE coffee and I cannot stand it right now!)
-brushing my teeth
-red meat (actually meat in general cooked or raw)
It is amazing how my sense of smell is so heightened. Truthfully, I hate it. I am a bad judge of what to have for dinner because nothing ever sounds good.
Things I have been eating through the first trimester:
-chicken nuggets(really random because I NEVER eat them)
-honey nut shredded wheat
-cheerios ( I eat them in the middle of the night, and we wake up to cheerios in our bed. Loren thinks I'm crazy:))
-bagels (the only thing that fills me up for 2 hours)
My appetite has definitely changed...I would like the old one back. Maybe in a few weeks??? Lets hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment