1. We had a wonderful weekend with Loren’s parents up in the mountains. Snowshoeing and enjoying God’s marvelous creation. I am so blessed to have married into the Ekart family. I enjoy them so much!
2. I drank a dark chocolate mocha this morning from Caribou (seriously the best mocha I have ever had). This is a really big step! Coffee has sounded terrible and today it sounded good. Maybe because it was soooo cold this morning? Hopefully this is the start to feeling good again!
3. I know it is early but we have started to think of names we like. We have 2 boy names we like but can’t agree on a name for a girl. Maybe we are having a boy and that is why we can’t agree on a girl name??? Who knows? I really don’t have a feeling one way or the other on if we are having a boy or girl. A lot of people are saying girl but I think they just want me to have a girl so they can buy cute girly outfits (which I won’t lie, it would be so much fun!) Only 6 weeks until we find out what the gender is-WAHOO! I am suppose to find out at 20 weeks but couldn't get into the doctor until the 21st week-darn! The name will be a secret until our sweet baby is here! We want a name that isn’t super popular but nothing weird. A nice in between. Suggestions are appreciated (especially for a girl):) I just can’t wait to find out what we are having, so we can really start planning! I am excited to decorate and do all those fun things!
4.I have also come to the conclusion that Loren is going to be the best dad. He is already a great husband and I cannot wait to see him interact with our little bundle! He also thinks it would be a good idea to grow his mustache out until the baby is born (6 months!). I think I have to veto it. His argument is that both our dads had big mustaches when we were born and he wants our kids to have the same pictures with him having an “awesome” mustache. I don’t think I agree. We will see how long the argument lasts…
5.My pants STILL button. This little orange (the size of Franklin right now) does not want to poke out quite yet. Come on baby- I am ready! I do feel larger though, but I’m sure I am the only one that notices.
6.I am also starting to wonder how our pups are going to handle this whole baby thing…They are so sweet but somewhat needy to say the least, ESPECIALLY our great dane. I guess they will be in for a surprise! I’m sure they will be just fine. Although, Oliver will probably be scared to death of the babe! He is a BIG sissy for being a 105 pound dog!
Well that is all I have for today…until next time…
No comments:
Post a Comment