Here's what is going on:
The baby is the size of a peach and is around 3 inches long (no wonder my stomach has pooched a bit:)) and weighs nearly an ounce. Fingerprints have formed on the baby's tiny fingertips, his/her veins and organs are clearly visible through his/her still-thin skin, and his/her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If we're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries.
This is the last week of my first trimester, which means this pregnancy is almost 1/3 over! I can't even believe it. It seems like I should not be this far along, but on the other hand I am so ready to feel better and start looking pregnant. Right now I feel fat. My pants still button, so I'm feeling pretty good about that, but I have a feeling it will not stay that way much longer. I need to buy a Bella Band-I hear it is a must-have these days.
I love it that we feel so clueless. We have NO idea what we are doing. I suppose everyone feels that way with their first. Loren has never changed a diaper!!! I was shocked by this! We will figured all this stuff out, I'm sure of it. Just a little nervous:) Only 7 weeks until we find out the gender-woohoo! We can't wait for that!
Well Happy Super Bowl Sunday. Cheers to spending time with good friends and eating lots of yummy, bad food! Oh and the game I guess, although I really don't go to the party for the game:)
Here are some photos of my belly right now...not too much to look at...yet!
You can see it a little , maybe???
She is next...hopefully:)
No comments:
Post a Comment