In the next few weeks, our baby will double his weight and add inches to his length! That is nuts! Right now, Franklin is about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His/her heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day. They grow so fast, I can’t even believe it!
I think I am starting to feel better?! I’m not out of the water just yet. I still have my moments and/or days. I do have to say though, that my constant carsick feeling is becoming less consistent-woo hoo! I am more than ready to start enjoying this whole miracle. So far all I have felt is sick…no fun. I have really gotten a lot of headaches and I get so light headed and dizzy at times. And of course the nausea and vomitting. All of this is just so interesting. New experiences all around! I just feel...different. But of course I do! There is a sweet baby inside me!
We go to the doctor this week. I am excited. I feel like I live appointment to appointment. Can’t wait to hear that little heartbeat! I really love our doctor. She is so relaxed and makes me feel 100% comfortable. This whole thing is a bit scary when you’ve never done it before! So, I am so glad that she is so relaxed.
On a second note, everyone I know is having boys!! Last night I felt convinced we would have a boy (probably just because everyone else is). And then I had a dream we had a girl! Oh man…I can’t even begin to count the dreams I have had! This is starting to drive me a little nuts. I just want to know! Loren is so calm about it all. I don’t know that I could wait until I had the baby to find out. I love surprises, but that is too big of a surprise for me! 5 more weeks until we find out- I can make it!
Here is a picture of me at 16 weeks…getting a little bigger, maybe?? And don’t worry my pants STILL button. My Bella Band is waiting in my dresser for now…anytime now please!
No comments:
Post a Comment