I am staring to look pregnant-FINALLY. Jeans are WAY too tight these days. I can button them- but once I sit down, it hurts. And the bella band…not sure that I think it’s the greatest invention. If your pants aren’t buttoned or zipped, they fall down. Anyone else have that problem? I’d rather just stick to my leggings and dresses-which I wear almost every day.
Little Frankie is moving more and more. I have seen him a few times from the outside of my belly. Just little pokes though, nothing too huge. A few times I have felt him/her; I have tried to show Loren. It seems like by the time Loren is looking baby is back to sleep. Darn! Someday…
Saturday night I slept a whole 4 hours without waking up! This was great! I know, sounds ridiculous right? Well, have you know, I wake up probably 5-6 times a night to go to the bathroom. Good thing Loren is a heavy sleeper! So, 4 hours of sleep was glorious. Hoping for a repeat of that again soon.
Here are a few pictures of me at 20 weeks.
Getting bigger!!
Today is Loren’s birthday! Happy Birthday to the one I could not live my life without! There is no one I would rather do life with. You are the greatest husband and I know you will be a wonderful father. I love you so much! Xoxo!
Here are a few photos from Loren's birthday celebration on Saturday-
Yes, Loren has a gross mustache...He shaved it "pencil thin" for his b-day celebration and shaved it completely off today:) FINALLY!!!
yeh i can't wait till next week!! then we will know what franklin is!! im excited then i can start shopping!!
ReplyDelete