Are you really in there little one?? That is my question…When you can’t feel anything; it’s hard to believe there is something in there! At church on Sunday I did have a sensation in my lower abdomen. Maybe it was a moving baby? It’s hard to tell if it was the baby turnip :) I’m sure within the next few weeks I will know for sure.
We went to the doctor on Friday. We heard the sweet sound of our baby’s heart beating again. 155 beats/minute-so fast! Next appointment is the ultrasound! Hooray! We are so excited not only to find out the gender, but to see our sweet babe! Last time we saw Franklin, he was soooo small. He looked like a little bean. An adorable bean, of course! This next time we will see a developing baby! Ahhh-I just can’t wait! But, I must wait 4 more weeks.
It is just amazing how fast time goes. I am in my 4th month. I don’t think you can tell, unless you know. That bump is growing slow and steady. I do feel like over the last few days my belly has popped a bit. I went for a run on Saturday and had a tighter shirt on and I could not suck in. That was this first time I really felt like I have grown. I am totally feeling better. Which is a HUGE plus! Anyone who has gone through this knows what a blessing it is to finally feel better! It felt like there was no end for awhile. Now those miserable days seem so far behind me.
I am so anxious for spring. I want to play outside and plant flowers and grill out and enjoy the sunshine! Although, here in Colorado, we do not have much to complain about. We have great winters with lots of 50 degree days in between the cold and snow. I am just ready for consistent warm, sunny days. I won’t get too excited yet. I know we will probably have another snowstorm or two late March or April.
My parents come in two days! I am so excited to see them. Christmas seems like it was so long ago. Last time we saw them, we told them they were going to be grandparents! Maybe they will think my belly looks bigger :)
No comments:
Post a Comment