Frank is weighing in at 2 ¼ lbs, like a Chinese cabbage (?) Anyone know what in the world that is?! I have no clue…He is blinking his eyes, which now have lashes and can see light filter through the womb.
He has been an active little rascal the past week or so. To the point of okay, calm down in there, you are kind of hurting me! I now can feel him moving around, not just kicks and punches. It is so strange and fun. Oh and he has gotten the hiccups a few times- simply adorable.
Here I am at 28 weeks. Looking larger. I went to the doctor today. Franklin's heart is beating at 150bpm and is measuring perfectly. I am feeling pretty good overall. I have had some nausea the past few days-BOO!!! Hopefully it doesn’t stick around for too long.
What’s going on outside of the baby? We are dedicating this weekend to our yard. It is in need of some TLC. I also need to plant some more flowers. It is suppose to be a nice weekend for yard work and outdoor play. Hopefully we get a lot accomplished.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment