Friday, May 14, 2010

Chicago!

We had a great week away from reality. We spent a few days in Des Moines and then headed to Chicago. I have relatives that live there, and it was nothing short of fabulous! So fun to see my aunt and uncle, as well as cousins and their adorable kids! We took the train into the city on Monday and walked and walked and walked. We walked so much and I sure could tell that I am 6 months pregnant! I was so spent by the end of the day. We had a great time walking the city- Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan, John Hancock, shopping on Michigan Avenue, Goose Island ( a brewery Loren wanted to visit) and to end our day, Chicago style pizza at Giordano's. Vacation is always the best, too bad it goes SO fast! Oh well- we are one week closer to holding our sweet baby!
Here are some pictures from our adventure.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment