Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bon Voyage, 2nd Trimester.

Well, week 27 wraps up my 2nd trimester. Franklin is being compared to a head of cauliflower and weighs around 2 pounds. He is about 14 ½ inches long. He is sleeping and waking at regular intervals and opening and closing his eyes. The crazy thing is- he could be born now and survive. However, he would need a lot of medical help due to underdeveloped lungs. Please Franklin, finish baking in there! We are not quite ready for your arrival :)

So, I am thinking I might not sew bedding and such after all. Our summer is already so busy and time is flying by. Why add one more big project? Plus, I found a room that I love. Check it out.



The funny part- I hate birds. Well, hate is a strong word. I dislike them. Might be a little afraid of them? So, who would have thought I would want birds in our sweet baby’s room? I think it is adorable.

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute bedding! We need to talk soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! :o) i love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete