Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kicks

Oh my. Last night we were in bed and Franklin was going crazy. I have not felt him move that much. Loren was almost asleep and I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly and he could feel him multiple times. Franlkin was kicking and kicking. It probably lasted 15 minutes. This little boy was not ready for bed! It was so fun! But, what in the world was going on? Hopefully he wasn't mad:)

We are taking a vacation. We leave tomorrow for Iowa and then we are going to Chicago on Saturday. It will be fun to get away, just the two of us. We are excited to see family and spend time with them. It will be great!

Time is just flying by. I can't even believe it! Franklin will be here before we know it and our lives will never be the same:)(in a good way). I am six months along now. 15 weeks until my due date. Yikes! We better get prepared!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenna, I am so excited for you, Loren and your families! I can't wait for Franklin visit the old neighborhood! Take Care!!
    Shelly Lundberg

    ReplyDelete