Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Rutabaga!!

Not even sure I know what a rutabaga is? But, that’s what Franklin is being compared to this week. He is weighing in at 1 1/2lbs and is 13 inches long. He’s getting there! I feel like my belly grows more each day, it is so bizarre! I love it! It is so fun to feel him move around so much-simply amazing!

I went to the doctor on Thursday. Franklin’s heart was beating at a strong 150 bpm. Good news-no gestational diabetes and as far as my due date- they won’t move it until I am closer, if need be. He’s only measuring 2 weeks at the most in advance. Let’s just hope he’s not a BIG baby. I can wish for that right? He could have just had a growth spurt at week 21 when he was measuring big. My doctor says it probably doesn’t mean anything at this point.

We enjoyed a weekend of household chores. I mowed the lawn and did yard work and Loren tiled the bathroom in the basement. I am so ready to plant flowers. We are going to be gone next week, so I thought I’d wait until we get back. We also have to seed our lawn again. Oh the joys of growing grass :) Patience, patience, patience! I’m ready for warm, sunny days everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment