Thursday, July 29, 2010

blessed and full term

We have been so blessed by all of our friends and family! I am overwhelmed by everyone’s generosity. We are almost ready for Franklin. His room is coming together. I just need to get organized and we are still waiting on the rocking chair to come in. Then, believe it or not, I think we will be ready!

I went to the doctor last Friday and she seems to think the baby might come early. I was 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Who knows really…It is now just a waiting game. I go to the doctor again tomorrow so we will see if I have progressed over the past week. I am starting to get uncomfortable. Hit that hump this week. So, you can pray that Franklin comes early!! And for no complications and that he comes out easy (I can pray for that, right?!)

I had 2 showers last week. The first one was on Thursday. Some of my sweet friends from work threw me a surprise shower. I had no idea. It was so fun and so sweet of them!

The other shower was thrown by my friend Chrissie and a few other girls. It was on Saturday and I was surrounded by great friends and food. Here are a few pictures from the shower.






1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I can't believe he's going to be here so soon!! Will be praying for you. I know the last few weeks/days are hard. Can't wait to meet Franklin! You look great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete