Tuesday, July 6, 2010

6 weeks and counting...

I need to take deep breaths often. How is this possible?! Only 6 weeks?!?! Yikes! We have a BIG to-do list! I generally am a planner and relatively organized person but I feel like everything is chaos right now. We were productive this weekend. Projects always take longer than you want them to-such as our downstairs bathroom. It was an unexpected project that has taken a long time. Loren has been working hard on it. We purchased new carpet for our room and the baby’s room. Hopefully that will get laid this week. We moved part of the office, but need to finish. We need to finish the bathroom to clean the basement (bathroom remodel has consumed our whole basement), to move the office downstairs, so we can have the carpet laid, so we can start Franklin’s room. Make sense? I would like the majority of things to be done by the end of July for my own sanity. I’d say that is a reasonable goal. But, we must be busy bee’s the next few weeks and weekends especially. Okay enough rambling about me freaking out…

Franklin is a cantaloupe! He is weighing in at 4 3/4lbs and is around 18 inches long. His fat layers are filling out, which he will need once he is born to regulate his body temperature. Central nervous system as well as his lungs are continuing to mature. IF Frank decides to come early, he would do just fine (please stay in there little buddy). Once you are at 34 weeks, it is considered safe to deliver your baby without any long term health complications.

That’s all I can think of now. My mind is going in too many directions these days. I will post a picture soon. I am starting to feel huge. How lovely :)
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment