Well, here we are. I am due 1 month from today. Crazy. I must say, I am starting to feel more and more ready. I am ready to not have a bowling ball in my stomach :) I am ready to have time off work to be with our sweet peanut. I will go back to work 2 days a week starting November 1st.
Franklin is gaining about an ounce a day and is weighing in around 6 pounds (no wonder I am staring to get a bit uncomfortable). I can tell that he is making his descent. I am feeling pressures lower than before. Also, yesterday my feet were SO puffy. My shoes were killing me. Today they seem to be back to normal. Very strange.
Loren’s parents were here this past weekend and left this morning. It was fun to have them. We went to Loren’s wakeboard tournament in Pueblo on Saturday. It was 102 degrees and I am 8 months pregnant-very hot! He placed 2nd, so it was worth it. His mom also took some photos of us with my belly. I will put them up soon. Other than that we were busy getting some projects done. Franklin’s crib is set up. That makes it feel more real and crazy to think there will be a little man sleeping in there before we know it! Now all we need is his dresser, so I can put all of his clothes away. Speaking of which, I have a RIDICULOUS amount of 0-3 months clothes. I got a lot for my shower and my sister-in-law sent a bunch of clothes down too from her boys. Franklin will have 10 outfits a day for the first 3 months:)
My mom comes in on the train Friday for my shower out here in Denver that is on Saturday. Then my dad is driving out on Wednesday to spend a few days and then take her home. It will be nice to have some help getting things ready. I still feel like we have a lot to do. Busy, busy. I hope to have no plans come August. I really want to enjoy the last few weeks of it just being the two of us. However, we cannot wait for there to be three!
No comments:
Post a Comment