In some ways I cannot believe we are so close to meeting our little mister. In other ways it seems like time has gone slow. When I think back to December 14(the day we found out), it seems like an eternity ago. I am definitely getting anxious but I also am enjoying these last few days/weeks as just two. Yesterday Loren and I had such a nice day of relaxation, just us. Loren truly is the best person to go through all of this with. His selflessness and servant heart have really blown me away. And for that I am so grateful. I could not ask for a thing more from him.
Franklin is a leek this week. He weighs somewhere around 6.8lbs. and is 19 ½in. long. It would be nice if he came this week. If so, he needs to come no later than Wednesday. My doctor is out of town Thursday-Sunday. I would REALLY love it if she delivered Franklin, but also understand there is a chance she won’t, even if she is in town. She told me last weekend was a good weekend because she was on call, but obviously Franklin was not quite ready.
My parents left yesterday morning. It was so nice having them here. We got so much done! Franklin’s room is pretty much complete. I will post pictures soon. It has really turned out cute. All of his clothes are washed and put away. Now all we need is him!
Until next time…
No comments:
Post a Comment