Monday, August 23, 2010

2 weeks!

Hadley is a growing boy! We went to his 2 week appointment today. He has gained a little over a pound since his last visit. He had to get his heel pricked...he didn't like that much. The office was SO busy. It was quite the experience. There were probably 15 children screaming and crying. Needless to say, it was a little overwhelming. Poor kids. They just hate the doctor. Our pediatrician is great. I REALLY like her a lot and you can just tell how much she loves what she does.

We are starting to get use to this new little man. Loren said to me last night how it's still so funny to think we have a baby. Yes, it is funny how your life can change SO much in 2 weeks! We wouldn't trade it for anything! I can't stop kissing and cuddling him. He is quite the noise maker. Lots of grunting noises and when I burp him he sounds like a little horse-SO cute! His umbilical cord fell off yesterday. That was...gross. Now he can take a real bath. I wonder if he will like it? Not sure.

My mom was out here for almost 2 weeks. I cried when she left on Thursday. It was SO nice having her here. Loren's parents are coming out on Wednesday to meet the little man. It will be fun to have them here as well.

Here is a picture of his first sponge bath at home. Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment