We are officially finished with our baby classes- Whew! Six weeks of A LOT of information. But, it was very worthwhile. We both learned so much. After all, we really do not have a clue about what we are doing. Yes, some of the sessions freaked me out… I won’t go into detail, but overall I understand things SO much better. I’m very glad we took the classes and would definitely recommend them to anyone. We even learned CPR for infants. I hope we never have to use it, but it’s a good skill to have just in case. Next time we go to the hospital, we will leave with 3 of us! So exciting!
We have a busy weekend in store- Lots of projects. Our friend Nathan is going to paint some fun stuff on the wall in Franklin’s room. Loren is going to finish the bathroom (hopefully it gets finished) and move the rest of the office downstairs, so we can have our new carpet laid on Tuesday. I am going to clean and plant bushes! Also in between there we are celebrating a friend’s birthday and have two BBQ’s. I will be tired by the end of the weekend. Our weekends all of the sudden have become not so relaxing. Oh well. We want to be ready for our little mister!
I am feeling big these days. And little Frank is staring to hurt at times. I get heartburn often. Sleeping is not so great. I sleep with five pillows and still it does not do the trick. The good news? I can still see my toes and I am not swollen. I am happy for that.
Have a great weekend!
His room is going to be awesome and I can't wait to see it!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys! You are going to be great parents.
Enjoy your time being just 2.