Monday, March 22, 2010

Really?

Somehow my pants STILL button at 19 weeks. I do not understand this. My belly is getting bigger but it seems to be higher where it's biggest. hmmm...maybe I won't get too huge? Let's hope so!

3 comments:

  1. That's crazy, Jenna! I hope all is well! I'm so excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO cute that you're so excited to have a huge belly. Maybe loren could just drink lots of beer and you could compare bellies. ha ha - kidding. I can hardly wait to hear what you're having!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethanne ArthurMarch 27, 2010 9:12 AM

    I enjoy reading your baby blog and keeping up with your growing belly! I am so excited for you to find out the gender! I felt like time was passing SOO slowly until my 20th week ultrasound. Let me tell ya...I had dreams I was going to have a girl and I totally had thought that I was FOR SURE having a girl and I'm having a boy! So..you never know. Also, me and my husband had decided on a name for a girl right away, no question but it took us a long time to decide on a boy name we wanted. So...maybe you will have a girl!
    I am voting for a girl for you but you really never know!
    Take care girly and I am sooo excited for you two! You look beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete