Monday, April 11, 2011

8 Months!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Life has been a bit crazy, to say the least.

Happy 8 Months to our little Hadley! Time is flying by. I really can't believe it. I know, I say that every time but I'm serious. Hadley, you are such a sweet part of out life. You are becoming a busy,busy boy!You are SO close to crawling. We have been trying to help you figure it out. Before we know it you will be all over the place. You have taken some ouchy face plants-definitely hurts on our hard floors. You can now go from your tummy to sitting up. We had to lower your crib so you don't fall out! You are starting to wave and clap. It's funny what amuses your dad and I these days. Food has been fun. We have loved introducing new foods to you. For the most part you have liked it. Last night I gave you chicken-you were not a fan. I then mixed it with apples and you loved it. You have been a bit crabby the past few weeks. Maybe you are working on some teeth?? You also got your first sickness (I won't count the minor cold you had around Thanksgiving). I took you to the doctor and you have a upper respiratory viral infection. Nothing they could do since it's viral. So, the snot sucker is getting lots of use, as well as the humidifier. Poor baby. To end on a good note- you are such a little blessing to us and we can't imagine life without you!
We love you to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment