Nathan and Chrissie also dedicated Delaney. I wanted a picture of the six of us, but somehow that did not happen. Oh well. Enjoy this beautiful day! Our last Saturday in Denver:(
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Baby Dedication
Last Sunday we had the opportunity to have Hadley dedicated at our church. This is something that is so important to us. We are committed to raising Hadley in a home that believes the bible is the absolute truth. We as parents will do our best to demonstrate the love the God has for us. We give Hadley to God to fulfill his purpose and plan for Hadley's life. Crazy that God trusted us to be his parents-I'm SO glad he did. We will do our very best!!
Nathan and Chrissie also dedicated Delaney. I wanted a picture of the six of us, but somehow that did not happen. Oh well. Enjoy this beautiful day! Our last Saturday in Denver:(


Nathan and Chrissie also dedicated Delaney. I wanted a picture of the six of us, but somehow that did not happen. Oh well. Enjoy this beautiful day! Our last Saturday in Denver:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment