Friday, April 15, 2011
House is Sold!
Yay! I mean I think yay? Ug...I have been on an emotional roller coaster. At the moment my eyes are filled with tears writing this. Our first home has sold. We put A LOT of work into it and it is finally getting to the point of where it's what I envisioned when we bought it. I remember it like yesterday, the excitement we had purchasing our first home. We had plans and worked hard to achieve our goals. We even lived in it for a whole year without a completely functioning kitchen-that was fun. We have had a lot of firsts in this house. Including the best first of all, Hadley. I am sad to say goodbye to our sweet home on Irving. We have many memories. I will even miss our nut-job neighbor, Nash, banging around outside in the wee hours "scaring the cats away" as he would claim. I just told Loren I didn't even want to start packing because I don't want it to not feel like our house. We are leaving next Saturday. We will shut the door for the last time and walkaway. I will probably cry for weeks...but deep down I know this is the right thing. It just doesn't necessarily make things easier. Wish it did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment