1. We are ANXIOUSLY awaiting the arrival of Hadley's future wife, Delaney Kirkpartick...any day Delaney!
2. Grandma is coming out to Colorado to visit tomorrow one last time. Hooray for Mama's and Grandma's!
3. Our house has now been shown over 30 times in 4 weeks...this is good but someone needs to put an offer on it!! The whole "showing" stage is getting REALLY old.
4. Plans are moving forward with our move. We will be leaving Denver April 25th:( I am to the point now where I just want it to come. I want to deal with it and get over it. It is going to be a very hard/sad change. But happy too for new adventures. Weird to think we only have a little over a month left here:(
Hmmm...thats all I can think of at the moment. I have to go get a cavity filled...uhhh! I thought I was out of that stage considering I havent gotten one for at least 5 years-apparently not! poo!
What a way to ruin a sunny, 65 degree day-oh well.
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment