Thursday, March 10, 2011

7 months and 2 days!

Happy 7 Months little buddy!

I cannot believe that we are now on the otherside of 6 months! Time flies when you are having fun! You continue to bring us so much joy! Each month brings on a little more of your personality. You are really liking the sound of your voice-lots of squaks come out of your mouth. And can it be? I am pretty sure you have started saying Mama!!! Although, your dad doesn't think you are doing it on purpose, I beg to differ! It is music to my ears. I love spending each day with you and can't wait to do it full time! You are still loving your Johnny Jump-up and trying new foods. We tried avocados last week and you were not a fan. Too chunky I guess?? Speaking of chunky I love those chunky legs of yours! We love you more and more each day and enjoy watching you learn and grow!

Love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment