Hadley is doing well. We are learning together how all of this is suppose to work:) He seems like a pretty good baby. Happy most of the time unless he is hungry. He loves going on walks. We have been walking around the lake in the mornings. It is chilly at first but then warms up by the time we get home. It makes me so anxious for the cooler fall weather. He will be 1 month old tomorrow! Crazy how fast time has gone. And in a sense I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing! I suppose everyone feels that way right?!
Here are a few pictures. He is simply adorable:) We are going to take some family pictures this weekend, so I will have more to post later.




I too thought I would be bored on maternity leave, I guess I had alot to learn! haha G is 4 months are is still teaching me so much about being a momma, but I love every minute of it. Your little man is adorable, congrats:-)
ReplyDeleteOh my....
ReplyDeletehe is precious!!!!
I love the photos Patrice took! So so timeless and just darling and beautiful.
I think that the blog world forgives you :)
Enjoy your baby boy!!
He's just so perfect!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a Cutie! Congrats to the two of you. :)
ReplyDelete