I have quickly become a bad blogger. Hadley is 6 weeks old. He is doing so great. Last night was his first night to sleep in his crib. I think I had a harder time with it than he did. It's sort of a milestone. I loved having our new little family sleeping in the same room. Dogs and all! :) A part of me was sad to move Hadley but it was time and he did just fine. He sleeps pretty well. Usually he wakes up around 2:30 or 3 to eat and then back to sleep until 6:30 or 7. It is a huge blessing because there are very few morning where I feel tired still. He is being good to his momma and daddy!
I always wondered what sort of mom I would be before this little guy came. I have surprised myself. I am pretty laid back. I just figure, there is no reason to stress about things. We even took Hadley out on the boat last week. He liked it. I want to be a great mom to Hadley but I also know that no one is perfect. I will make mistakes and probably already have but I will do my best to be the best mom I can be. I have a wonderful mom to look to for advice.
Here a re a few family photos




So fun! He is a cutie. You are a great Momma:)
ReplyDeleteI agree with my sister!
ReplyDeleteDarling photos!!
ahhh!!!!
ReplyDelete