Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Child Birth Class Number 1

Yikes! The class was informative and interesting-however, it kind of freaked me out. After we left I asked Loren what he thought. His response was, “It got me excited!” Excuse me? Excited? How are you excited?! I then told him it did the opposite for me. He said to me, “I guess I’m not the one actually having the baby.” Thank you, for recognizing that our roles in this whole labor and delivery are QUITE different! However, there is no way I would be able to do it without him. So, thank you Loren for your excitement. I hope some of it rubs off on me! Don’t get me wrong, I am over the moon and back about meeting our sweet little guy, but actually delivering the baby…not so much:/ We then stopped to get ice cream at Liks- a nice way to end the night! The class is a 4 week class that meets for 2 ½ hours each time. The instructor is great-brings a lot of humor to the whole subject. And no, we don’t watch a birth video the whole time (in case you were wondering). It was only 10 minutes long. One class down, 3 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment