Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

That has been the story of our lives the past few weeks. Between baby classes, kickball, weddings and guests, we have not had much time for anything! With that being said, time is going by fast. We only have 8 weeks left until we meet Franklin! We are SO excited to hold him in our arms! I am staying pretty comfortable these days-just REALLY hot all the time. I would not advise one to be 7 months pregnant in the summer. I'm sure I will only get hotter through July and August. I need to take a fan to work. Today I went outside for lunch and did not cool off until I got in my car and drove home with the AC blasting.

Here are a few photos from the past few weeks...

Me at 32 weeks-all the sudden I feel HUGE!
Loren and I at a wedding...always interesting getting a good picture of Lor...he is such a stinker!
Hello pups!
We are headed back to Iowa this weekend. My mom and sisters' are having a baby shower for me. I am looking forward to seeing family and friends. It is always fun having everyone in the same place. I am also craving TropicalSno. I simply cannot wait to indulge in the sugary goodness! Yum!

I promise to post again soon! Happy 1st day of Summer!

1 comment: