I went back to Iowa last weekend. We had a little retirement party for my dad. Everyone knew I was coming except my dad. When I walk in my parents’ house Thursday night, he was completely shocked. It was great! Fun to celebrate my dad and all the years he worked hard to provide for us. I am so grateful for him! I had a really nice weekend spending time with my family and friends. I even bought Franklin his first outfit- I had to buy him something, considering my sisters had things for me when I was home. I also bought a few cute dresses. This belly is getting harder and harder to dress!
As for Loren, he and a friend installed a new furnace and air conditioner!! Woo hoo for AC! Especially this summer- I have a feeling I might be a little hot :) Also wakeboarding season has officially begun. For the die-hards, that is. So he is pretty excited about that. He is going to be a coach through a wakeboard shop that is close to our house this summer. He will be great and will definitely enjoy that. Plus he will get to ride on private lakes, one of the highlights. He will also ride in a handful of competitions throughout the summer or until Franklin decides to make his entrance! Loren informed me that Franklin will be wakeboarding by the time he is 3… not sure how I feel about that?
Happy Spring!
It was super fun seeing you!
ReplyDelete