Monday, April 5, 2010

Girl is winning

I have a feeling if we have a boy, there will be a lot of disappointed people!! But guess what? I don’t care! :) I’m kidding of course. I know that no one will be disappointed. I think people are voting girl because they want to buy all the cute girly stuff. I would LOVE to have a girl at some point to dress up, but not a big deal if I don’t have one this time. I will get my little girl someday! But, who knows, perhaps little Frankie is a girl! I think it would also be great to have a boy first. Everyone loves an older brother, right? I never had one, but I hear they are great! I LOVE, LOVE our boy names. It would be fun to be able to use one of them! Our girl names are cute too; I just for some reason really love our boy names.

Oh man, all of this is driving me nuts!! I need to keep myself very busy today and not think about it. But, it is so hard! Hopefully we will know what Frankie is by tomorrow morning. I am glad I have a morning appointment. It would drive me crazy to have to sit at work for part of the day before going to the doctor. Well, stay tuned…I will update tomorrow!!

1 comment: