Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Franklin is indeed a BOY!!!!!

We could not be happier!! We were thrilled to find out we are having a boy! And apparently he is a bit on the large size. Which seems crazy to me, because I hardly look like I'm pregnant! They are thinking my due date might be wrong or I have gestational diabetes. Hoping my due date is wrong. They had me take the glucose test today. Earlier than normal but if I do have gestational diabetes they want to catch it now. The test wasn't that bad. Had to drink an orange drink...I was expecting it to taste much worse.

I might be bias, but oh my is Franklin ever cute! He wasn't moving around too much, but was moving his mouth a lot. We saw him yawn and stick his little tongue out. SOOO cute! I felt like he was looking right at us. It was truly amazing!Oh how, we love you Franklin!!
Here are a few pictures- a little creepy but adorable at the same time:)

Introducing "Franklin" Ekart


His legs (kind of hard to tell)


His little feet!


On our way to the doctor I finally had a feeling it was a boy. I told Loren if they told us it was a girl, I would be surprised. My gut was right! Interesting how I truly did not know and all of the sudden I felt like it was a boy.
3 Cheers for a baby boy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Couldn't be happier for ya! :) In my opinion I think big boys are fun :) I'll pray for you about gestational diabetes. Love ya and see ya this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't know you guys were pregnant! Congratulations!

    That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you guys, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cam comment now! Yeah for boys! Praying for no diabetes and that you don't have to do the 3 hour test, it sucks!
    Everything will work out though. Excited to see you on Friday:)

    ReplyDelete