Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls weekend

My dearest husband suggested that I go on a trip with some girlfriends. I instantly jumped on the opportunity! My friend Diane from Denver, my friend Jessica from high school and one of Jessica's friends joined me. We had so much fun eating and shopping and walking and eating and shopping and walking!!

Some of the highlights included-

Eating at Frontera Grill. He is a world renown Mexican chef and the food was absolutely wonderful! We had to wait in line before they were even open. This place is extremely hard to get in to. It is well worth it though!

We also went to the Signature Lounge at the top of the John Hancock Building. I had a delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini rimmed with graham cracker crumbs-yum!!! It is a beautiful view of the city, especially at night!

Garrett's Popcorn
! It is simply the delectable. The Chicago mix is the best-cheese and caramel popcorn mixed!



1 comment: