Wednesday, November 2, 2011

halloween.

We had a fun Halloween weekend. We usually go to our friends' Halloween party in Denver, sad to say that we missed it this year! Boo... We did have fun though. We decided to go out downtown. I was amazed by all the people dressed up. If you weren't, I would think you would feel a bit out of place. I also realized I am getting old?! It was a bit crazy for me. We are far passed the "going out" days. We are more the type to go to a low key place and have a drink with friends. But, nonetheless it was a particularly interesting people watching night. Here are some photos. Lor and Greg(friend from Denver who came to visit) were tribal people. Don't worry, it only took them six hours to paint their bodies. Ridiculous. Loren always has to out do himself. I chose something a little more classy, Audrey Hepburn. We had a fun night with some fun people.

The next morning we went to Waveland Cafe for breakfast. Not bad. We have decided that Des Moines is in desperate need of a really good breakfast place! Maybe we should open one?!
And yes, my lovely husband has a mustache again. "Movember". Not really sure why he had to start growing it in October???

On Trick-or-Treat night we were at my mom and dad's house. All the cousins were together. My parents had a few friends over for dinner and pumpkin bars...yum! Hadley loved being a little monkey! We did a little photo shoot with him.
And every little man has to have a pair of gold supras!

No comments:

Post a Comment