Monday, July 11, 2011

eeekkk!


I haven't posted for a month. We have been busy! Which has been great. We went to Denver, then to Iowa, then to Chicago, and we have had SO many visitors down here. So here are some updates to catch up:

* Kirby's School of Wake is doing well. Loren has been very busy with that. Might be some new things in store...The Ekarts might head to St. Louis?! Who knows...we are praying!

*Hadley and I have enjoyed a few pool days. There is a pool right up the street from us and he loves it!



*Loren and I went on a date Saturday-a beer paring dinner. For me not really liking beer, it was really fun! It was something different to do. The food was fabulous. There were 6 courses and with each course they give you a beer that goes well with the food. Don't worry...the glasses were mini:) The only down part- we sat next to this sweet old man who talked the whole time about us joining the Elks Lodge!

*Lexi(Lor's sister) had a baby GIRL!!! We are SO excited to meet Miss Mya! We are going to Minnesota the last week of July.

I also need to acknowledge my sweet husband. Happy First Father's Day!!! You are truly the best man I could have to be the father of my children. You are so wonderful and I love watching you with Hadley. Thank you for being the best!

Hmmm...that's all I can think of. It's been a whirl wind. Hadley is so off nap schedule, it's not even funny. Oh well, I guess I don't really care. He sleeps through the night and that is the most important. I have more pictures to post but the are on Lor's computer, so I will try to get them on her soon.

Happy summer to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment