Monday, July 11, 2011

11 months

Oh my, we are almost there! You will be 1 year old so soon!! Everyday you present us with something new. It's been so fun to watch you learn more each day. You are really into brushing your hair. It all started with daddy doing it to you when he would change your diaper. Now we say brush your hair and you rub your head. Its darling! You have 4 teeth! So, now we brush your teeth. When I saw ", Let's brush your teeth" you take the finger brush and brush your hair:) So cute! You are really into saying, "Da-da". You call everything da-da and probably say it at least 100 times a day. I love hearing your little sweet voice. You like singing . You laugh and smile SO big when I sing to you. Sorry, I'm most definitely off key:) You LOVE the stairs. It's the first place you head to when you have the chance. You are also very confident you can go down them, but you don't have a clue. Going up is a piece of cake for you. We have been so blessed the past 11 months by your sweet self.
We love you to the moon and back!
Mama and as you say constantly "Da-da"

No comments:

Post a Comment