Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Changes

The past few months have been full of changes and challenges. Not only with Hadley, but also with our lives in general. After a lot of praying and talks with a lot of people, Loren, Hadley and I are moving. My heart is SO incredibly sad to leave Denver. I have been on an emotional roller coaster. A complete crying mess one day and fine the next day. We have some of the best friends we could ask for. Loren has an opportunity to start a wakeboarding camp down at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. He will also being do events, web design, photography and video for a boat shop down there. If any of you know Loren, you know that all of this is totally up his ally. This is his dream job. It is crazy how well everything has worked out. God has reassured us over and over again that this is where he wants us to be. The last piece of it, is for our house to sell. It will be put on the market by the end of the week. We are hoping to move the last week of April. Lots of changes in store, some good and some will be difficult. We know and trust the God is leading us in the right direction. Please pray for us as we embark yet another adventure! I will keep you informed! I really need to be a better blogger. Sorry, I've been slacking. I will post pictures soon of Hadley from our trip to Florida. He loved eating the sand, go figure:)
Happy February!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I will be praying for you guys and your upcoming move and adjustments. I'll pray for your heart as you say goodbye to your home and start in a new place!
    Elizabeth Balder

    ReplyDelete