Hadley is growing and growing. Getting cuter by the day if you ask me:) I am falling more and more in love. Even when he cries, he is so adorable. He weighed in at 14lbs and is 24 1/2 inches long. He is such a even tempered baby. Only cries when he's hungry really. He is smiling so much now. Melts my heart every time. We are working on naps during the day. He just doesn't seem to need much sleep, just cat naps. Oh well, I'd rather him sleep at night anyway. Still in the mode of feeling like we have no idea what we are doing...it is quite funny. He has survived thus far, so I guess we are doing a good job!
I went back to work last week. My heart was SOOOOO sad. I think I was more sad at the fact that 3 months have gone by. I cried the whole weekend before and cried in the elevator up to my office. I'm fine now. It's only two days a week in the office and one day from home. Not bad at all. Of course I would rather stay home with Hads, but it's a huge blessing for me to work. And like I said, two days a week is not bad at all. I have 4 day weekends to snuggle my little mister!
Hadley and I put our Christmas stuff up!! We have been listening to lots of Christmas music. I think he likes it:) We are anxiously waiting for Thanksgiving. Both our parents are coming out . Now that we have Hadley it's amzing how much more I miss family. Oh well, it's the way it is right now. Not ready to move anywhere at this point. Denver is a hard city to compete with and so are all our friends here:)
Well I will end by saying, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! It's my very favorite time of the year! I'm going to have Loren put the lights on the house tomorrow:)
love you and hadley. i can't believe how fast this is all going.
ReplyDeletelove,
"auntie" margot