Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful and Blessed on this last day in November

We had a great Thanksgiving. Both of our parents came out to visit. We had so much fun! I love having a full house. Makes any holiday that much better! We have many reasons to be thankful. We have wonderful families and friends, who we couldn't do life without. I am very thankful for Loren. He means the world to me, plus some. He not only is a great husband, he has quickly become a great father. There is no one else in this world, I'd rather share my life with. And of course we are thankful for our sweet little Hadley. Though our lives have changed and it's not always easy, this little man has brought us so much joy! His smiles and laughs far outweigh his cries. I am so amazed at how much we love him. We couldn't ask for a thing different. So, cheers to being thankful and few days after Thanksgiving. And I will try to be better about posting:)

1 comment:

  1. aww jenna! he's precious, and he's starting to look a little more like loren. :)

    ReplyDelete