Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vacay from a whole lot of everything

Greetings from the Lake of the Ozarks! I figured i may as well check in since it has beeen over a month. Yes, we are still alive and well. Yes, we are finally moved in to our new home. We are missing a few thinngs such as furniture, curtains, our box spring(it won't fit up the stairs...of course not, nothing has been easy), but it is all on its way! Being in the midst of all that and we packed up and headed south for the week. Lor is doing a wakeboard camp and Hadley and i are are playing in the sun and eating fruit salsa! Which by the way, may be come my new summer addiction! I will post when we get home some pictures of progress. Until then i'm just enjoying the down time! I'd say we deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment