We have gotten off to a bad start.
We all managed to get bad colds over Christmas. Loren ended up with a terrible sinus infection and finally went to the doctor after a few days and got put on medicine.
New Years Eve was our 5 year anniversary.
We had planned a night out before Loren was really feeling bad. Loren was still not feeling the best but decided to go out to please his insistent wife. I really wanted to get out and have a fun
night since we had been in dealing with sicknesses the past few days.
I told Loren that we had to do something since it was our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY.
Well, lets just say it didn't end up so great.
We went to dinner at a very well reputable restaurant downtown (I'm not going to say the name because I do believe it was a complete fluke and we will try it again).
It was our first time there and we were eager to try it. Everything was wonderful from the ambiance to the food and to the drinks. We really had a lovely time celebrating us!
After dinner we met up with some friends and rang in the new year.
Then next morning we both wake up with churning stomachs. Yep, food poisoning. We both spent the whole day sick in bed. I guess I should not have forced Loren to go out after all.
We would like a re-do for our anniversary when we are both healthy!
Then this weekend poor Hadley came down with the stomach flu! And the list goes on of people
he has shared that with, including me. Hopefully that will come to an end.
He is feeling better but is still a bit sluggish.
Ah, to be healthy again. That is all I want.
I assume it's all uphill from here.
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR 10 days late.
We are looking forward to 2012 and direction in our random journey that we are on!
New Years Eve was our 5 year anniversary.
We had planned a night out before Loren was really feeling bad. Loren was still not feeling the best but decided to go out to please his insistent wife. I really wanted to get out and have a fun
night since we had been in dealing with sicknesses the past few days.
I told Loren that we had to do something since it was our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY.
Well, lets just say it didn't end up so great.
We went to dinner at a very well reputable restaurant downtown (I'm not going to say the name because I do believe it was a complete fluke and we will try it again).
It was our first time there and we were eager to try it. Everything was wonderful from the ambiance to the food and to the drinks. We really had a lovely time celebrating us!
After dinner we met up with some friends and rang in the new year.
Then next morning we both wake up with churning stomachs. Yep, food poisoning. We both spent the whole day sick in bed. I guess I should not have forced Loren to go out after all.
We would like a re-do for our anniversary when we are both healthy!
Then this weekend poor Hadley came down with the stomach flu! And the list goes on of people
he has shared that with, including me. Hopefully that will come to an end.
He is feeling better but is still a bit sluggish.
Ah, to be healthy again. That is all I want.
I assume it's all uphill from here.
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR 10 days late.
We are looking forward to 2012 and direction in our random journey that we are on!
No comments:
Post a Comment