It's has been yet another month in between postings. My apologies. I must do better. I should be getting in a new routine here now that it is fall. We went to Vail for my dear friend Shadi's wedding. How can a wedding on the base of a mountain not be perfect? She was a beautiful bride! We are so happy for them as they start their new life together. It was a wonderful getaway for Lor and I. We left Master Hadley with Grandmas and Grandpas for 5 days! I was really dreading saying goodbye and as I walked away my heart was sad. But, it was the best thing for me. It was so fun to just "be free". Anyone who has kids totally knows how every once in awhile you need that time to re-energize. We had a wonderful time in Denver and Vail seeing friends and eating good food.
While in Denver, Loren ran into an opportunity. Boulder Parks and Rec want to hear the idea of a cable park. So, here we are in the first stages of him pitching the idea to Boulder. Hmmm... who knows?! It would be crazy if we moved back. We would love it for the fact of all our friends are there but, being closer to family has been so nice. God has a plan and we are seeking that daily. He will make it happen wherever it shall be.
For now, we are packing our bags and saying goodbye to the lake for now. We will be in Des Moines through the end of the year with our families. And we will wait to see where to go from there. We love not knowing the future...;) We are thankful for supportive friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment