Hadley-
You continue to be the best part of our day! Whether you are cranky or happy, I love being with you and love kissing your sweet chubby cheeks. Being your mom has far surpassed what I ever expected it would be like. I have been reassured over and over again that I definitley have the calling to be a mother. Though I feel clueless at times, I love the new challenges you present to me daily. Your simle can fix anything and when you laugh, my heart melts. I could not love anything more!
You are getting more and more curious. Getting really interested in us eating...perhaps we will start food soon! You are grabbing anything and everything and of course it goes into your mouth. I haven't seen it yet, but you are rolling over. I will put you in your crib and you will be on your tummy when I come check on you. Your daddy makes you laugh the most. I love to hear your sweet giggle! You are really wanting to sit up and you can for a little bit, but your bottom is still a little rounded:) It has been wild watching you grow an learn the past 5 months. We are looking forward for the continuation.
We love you to the moon and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment