Hadley is 8 weeks old today. Hard to believe. I had to take a few things out of his dresser that no longer fit him:( I'm glad he is growing because that means he is healthy but, it's all going so fast! He is really getting good at holding his head up. He is sleeping like a champ. We are so blessed in that department. He is sleeping 8-9 hour stretches at night. We are still working on naps and a schedule. When I say this, I don't want to sound selfish because when it comes down to it we do what is best for Hadley. But,we are busy people and it's just not practical to say that he will nap 2 times a day in his crib. I would go crazy at home all day everyday. We like to get out and about. We go for lots of walks, to the store, visit friends,etc. He seems to adjust well, and it's not affecting his nighttime sleep, so I say we are doing just fine.
I can't believe I didn't write this sooner- HE IS SMILING AT US!! Oh my, does that ever melt my heart each time! He is seriously the best part of our lives right now. Amazing how much you can love your child. It has given me a whole new insight on how much God loves us. Simply unbelievable. And it is so neat to now know how much our parents love us.
We go to his 2 month checkup on Thursday. It will be fun to see how he has progressed. And then...shots! Yikes...not looking forward to that:(
Happy Fall!! It's finally feeling like fall here in Colorado!
i love this. thanks for updating. it is amazing how fast he is growing. such a sweet little babe.
ReplyDelete